Do you perform mail runs? I don't just mean a little, but a lot. From your locations in Houston to your small office in Delaware, mail constantly is coming in. It is constantly being sent. It is a dependency of your day-to-day business operations. Your accounting department needs it. Your marketing department needs it. Your sales department needs it. Shipping and receiving needs it. Your corporate office finds routine mailing vital, especially fulfilling the needs of its' own national, even international locations. Performing mail run activities has literally become a part of how we do business. As a result, it is a business function and can be maximized.
One effective way to maximize the handling of your company mail is through courier service mail runs. Many companies use couriers on a small scale to perform this task. Yet, it is highly possible to use couriers on a large scale. For large companies, one courier can be used to handle all of your daily mail runs thourough out the nation. What a great support courier services have proven to be for companies with multiple locations.
A-1 Express Delivery, Inc. is a great example of handling a national mail run service for well-known, Fortune 500 corporations. We have a national footprint in the courier industry and currently performs a financial service mail runs nationwide. A logistical and service solution was created to fit the firms invoicing, work order number references, operations, daily mail run pick up and delivery needs. Mail runs have been tailored and scheduled just for them. They have several offices but have one courier and one invoice. For any special mail run requests or customer service, they just call A-1 Express. The financial firm now has a successful business relationship that has made their company's life easier.
This type of mail run service has afforded Morgan Stanley with various benefits. Some of those benefits are:
1. Invoice Minimization - Utilizing one courier to perform mail runs minimizes accounting invoicing. Instead of several invoices and managing how they must be executed according to various billing practices, Morgan Stanley now has one invoice. This results in less labor and accounting efficiency.
2. Lower Operational Costs - Without having to send a designated employee or utilizing company vehicles, their costs can be spent on what matters most.
3. Lower Employee Stress - Morgan Stanley can enjoy peace of mind knowing one company does it all.
4. One-Stop Sourcing - If a problem happens with the mail, Morgan Stanley does not have to figure out what happened. Mail runs can be performed by one trusted source for service and resolutions. They simply call A-1 Express.
5. Cost Savings - On a large scale, using one courier can be beneficial in cutting single office mail run costs. One courier nationwide will mean volume for that courier, which in turn can create great overall savings for your company! For this same reason, the firm has capitalized on cost savings also.
A-1 Express can do this for your company. We are one courier that can do your mail runs nationwide. We proudly serve our constantly expanding base of literally hundreds of active clients by being a "reliable" one-click-source for the fastest, most affordable, same-day delivery solutions available. We have reliable performance and quality, in addition to the highest level of professional customer support, the best communications and information management technology available, including on-line ordering, tracking, signature capturing, and reporting tools. You will enjoy peace of mind in knowing that you are doing business with an established, well-managed company with over 5 years of success to it's credit. A-1Express delivers fast anytime. You don't have to do your mail run any more, Let A-1 Express be the one courier that delivers for you. Call 877-219-7737 for a national mail-run solution today!